Saturday, January 8, 2011

denim fever

Denim button down/lace top/necklace/boots/sunglasses- Forever 21,  Black Cords- Old Navy, watch- Michael Kors

I got this new lipstick and it is AHHmazing!  Revlon ColorStay Overtime- Color: Non- Stop Cherry. The box says long lasting 16 hours. They aren't kidding.  It takes make up remover to get this stuff off. I'm not a frequent lipstick wearer so I don't know if anyone else finds this amazing or not.  But if you know of any other great lipsticks please share!








9 comments:

  1. Hi there. I found your blog through IFB ,love your blog and your fabulous outfits! Looking forward to seeing more posts from you ;).

    Bex
    bexastylediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DREAMY watch- llloveit.

    ♥Al

    come follow me at http://fashionandcircus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful! Love the outfit


    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through IFB while I was searching for other Louisiana gals. Love your outfits so far, you've got a great sense of style!

    http://slowsouthernstyle.com
    http://facebook.com/southernfashionbloggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellie, I am putting together a fashion bloggers event in New Orleans for February. Please e-mail me at nolagurl@gmail.com. I'd love to send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your boots!!!

    Your denim jacket is wicked as well,
    greatoutift :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these pictures!
    i just came across your blog, it's so pretty, great work!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, great blog! i love all your outfits! (:

    ReplyDelete