Thursday, September 22, 2011

My New/Old Nail Polish Box


As you may have already seen my love for nail polish from this post HERE,  I was having a similar storage issue with my nail polish as I had with my shoes HERE.  Shoes and nail polish are my two weaknesses, what can I say.  

This vintage cosmetics case was my grandmothers.  I knew I had to have it but I wasn't quite sure what I would use it for.  It sat there as decoration for a couple months until I realized it could be decoration with a purpose!

BEFORE:



AFTER:



1 comments:

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That's a great case Ellie! Looks MUCH better then the stuff in stores today. HAHAHAHA You would pay lots of money for a case like that, so definitely never give it up. WOW! Nail polish MUCH! That's great though. Whenever you want to change up you don't have to worry about a color :) Awesome post!
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

Post a Comment