Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Combat Boots

Gap silk shirt, urban outfitters vintage levis cut offs, Vintage Henri Bendel bag via Time Warp, Steve Madden boots via piperlime, Aldo sunglasses, Braclets- J Crew, linea pelle, Michael Kors, Banana Republic, Michael Kors watch

This is what wore this to the LSU vs. Kentucky game this past weekend. I always find it difficult to dig up something purple or yellow to wear since I tend to avoid color. This has been my go to silk purple shirt that surprisingly goes with a lot. 


I've been seeing a lot of combat boots lately and I was dying to find the perfect pair. {I've never dreamt of the day I'd want any since my doc marten phase in middle school}.  These were my pick from piperlime.  Steve Madden "Troppas".  LOVE them.  They need a little breaking it but other wise they're great!








0 comments:

Post a Comment