Tuesday, January 25, 2011

L.A.M.B. Prudence Boots



I purchased these lovely L.A.M.B. boots from ideeli for about 70% off.  Yes, SEVENTY PERCENT OFF!  Besides the fact that they are 5 inch heels, they are rather comfortable.  I'm used to walking in high heels so for those of you that aren't these may not be the boots for you.  

Ideeli has awesome deals everyday starting at 11AM Central time.  What I like most about ideeli is that you can look at the boutiques before they open, unlike other similar websites.  I also got them in the mail 5 days earlier then they were expected to ship.  This was my first ideeli purchase and definitely not my last!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are ridiculously hot. Good luck walking in them and don't you dare go out in the French Quarter trying to wear those things.

Feathers said...

I am kind of in love with Gwen Stefani, so I am inclined to be super jealous of these. They are amazing.

Stephanie

Post a Comment